Star Wars Tazos Lay's
TAZOS STAR WARS DESCRIPTION
Star Wars Star Wars Tazo, is a series of 50 numbered Tazos. The chips could be found in Frito Lay chips such as Lay’s, Cheetos and Ruffles. They were made of plastic, with indentations on the edges with which they could be combined. The collection came with a special album for the chip discs. In the album, Part IV of A New Hope was described erroneously as Star Wars. Tazo Star Wars was one of the first collections added to the chips in Poland, it was released in 1997. Tazo Star Wars was divided into mini-series, describing all parts of the trilogy, and a final mini-series depicting action from selected films.
STAR WARS TAZOS ALBUM
DESCRIPTION FROM THE TAZO ALBUM STAR WARS:
STAR WARS trilogy is back on cinema screens in full Force!
Join in the celebration of the launch in full blaze by Lucasfilm Ltd. And Twentieth Century Fox’s Special Edition of the Star Wars Trilogy to the big screen. You’ll be able to watch the three films of the saga, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as originally intended, with added special effects of digitally remastered audio, restored prints enhanced visual effects and a few surprises. Using the latest computer technology, George Lucas had the opportunity to enhance the Trilogy films to better suit his original idea. You will experience a fun and exciting adventure together with Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Chewbacca.
Star Wars depicts Luke Skywalker’s struggle against the evil forces of Darth Vader and the Empire
The Empire Strikes Back
The Empire Strikes Back is a continuation of the story of Luke Skywalker and his battle against the evil Darth Vader and the Dark Side of the Force. The Empire Strikes Back is a dynamic holiday and grand adventure with amazing special effects.
Return of the Jedi
Return of the Jedi – a film with dramatic action, continuing the story of the battle between the Rebels and the Dark Side of the Force. Will Luke Skywalker and his friends repel the attack of the Dark Side of the Force by Darth Vader and save the universe….
1. Who created the Star Wars trilogy?
2. Name the battle station that was to be the primary weapon in the Emperor’s fearsome arsenal.
3. Name Luke Skywalker’s home planet.
4. Who lent his voice for the character of Darth Vader?
5. What was Darth Vader’s name before he turned to the Dark Side of the Force?
6. What do Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia have in common?
7. Which famous composer wrote the music for Star Wars?
8. Which Planet was used to test the destructive power of the Death Star in Star Wars?
9. How many languages can C-3PO translate into?
10. In what restaurant did Ben and Luke meet Han Solo?
11. In what star system did Yoda live?
12. Where did Princess Leia hide the plans for the Death Star?
13. Which of Han Solo’s friends betrayed him in The Empire Strikes Back leading to his capture by Imperial forces?
14. How tall is Chewbacca?
15. Which singer from Shalamar played C-3PO?
16. Which former Hammer Horror star played the Emperor’s “right hand” in Star Wars?
17. Who killed Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars?
18. In Return of the Jedi, the rebel strike force finds new furry allies on the planet Endorm what was the name of these allies?
19. What was the name of the starfighter piloted by Luke Skywalker during the successful mission to destroy the Death Star?
20. What was the name of a famous headhunter appearing in Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back?
21. Who is Han Solo’s copilot in the Millennium Falcon?
22. What species did Chewbacca come from?
23. Who killed Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi?
24. Who does Luke Skywalker have to face in order to become a Jedi Knight?
25. To which smuggler does Han Solo owe money?
26.In what year was the Star Wars movie filmed?
27. What is the name of Carrie Fisher’s real mother?
28. Who do Luke Skywalker and C-3PO face in the desert while searching for R2-D2 in Star Wars?
29. After which character of the Star Wars trilogy did George Lucas name his ranch in California?
James Earl Jones
They are siblings
A cantina in the space port of Moseisley
In the Dagobah system
In the memory banks of R2-D2
Jabbie the Hutt
People of the Desert
(Princess ) – the leader of the Rebels. Her mission is to tear the universe from the clutches of Darth Vader and the Galactic Empire.
(Jedi) – is training to become a Jedi Knight and defeat the evil powers of Darth Vader and the Galactic Empire.
(Treacherous Jesi) – his mission is to find and destroy the Rebellion, he must succeed to gain absolute power over the universe.
(Space Adventurer) – pilot of the Millennium Falcon, an excellent leader in the fight against the evil forces of the Dark Side of the Force.
(Android) – supposed to be a servant assistant dealing with diplomatic matters. Very Loyal to his master, Luke Skywalker.
(Wookiee) – Han Solo’s inseparable partner, co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon.
Star Wars Tazo
1-2. R2-D2 has a message for Obi-Wan Kenobi and travels with C-3PO across the desert planet Tatooine to find him and rescue the princess.
3. Luke Skywalker, a resident of the planet Tatooine, C-3PO and R2-D2 are attacked by the Desert People.
4. Obi Wan Kenobi rescues Luke and the androids and takes them back to his cave, where Luke begins to understand the secrets of the Force.
5. After hearing a message from Princess Leia, Luke and Obi-Wan hire Han Solo and Chewbacca and head to the Death Star aboard the Millennium Falcon.
6-7. Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin hold Princess Leia hostage aboard the Death Star to stop a rebellion against the Galactic Empire.
8-9. Han and Luke disguised as Empire commandos aboard the Death Star plan to find Princess Leia.
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi confronts Darth Vader and uses the Force to fight against him.
11. Having received payment, Han departs, but returns in time to help the rebels in their attack on the Death Star.
12. Princess Leia and C-3PO closely follow the battle from the control room.
13. Darth Vader commands the Empire’s forces, while TIE fighters battle the Rebel forces.
Tazo The Empire Strikes Back
14. The rebels establish a new base. Luke Skywalker, riding a Tauntaun, patrols the planet, checking for the presence of Imperial forces.
15. Han Solo decides to find Luke when he does not return.
16. Unfortunately, the secret Rebel base is discovered by Imperial forces and ATAT walking machines launch an attack.
17. While Han and Princess Leia escape on a Millennium Falcon sub, Luke R2-D2 fly to Dagobah to find Jedi Master Yoda.
18-19. Luke finds Yoda and begins training, using his lightsaber to understand the nature of power.
20. Yoda continues training with Luke, but Luke flies away before the end of training to help Princess Leia.
21. Meanwhile, Chewbacca, Han and Princess Leia travel to the City in the Clouds on the planet Bespin to find Lando Carlissian and ask him to help them fight the forces of the Empire.
22-23 However, Lando Calrissian turns out to be a traitor and hands Han solo and Princess Leia over to Darth Vader so that he can capture Luke.
24. Han is frozen in carbonite and is handed over to Boba Fett, a headhunter who is about to hand him over to his adversary Jabba the Hutt.
25. Luke fights Darth Vader to free Leia and learns about his father’s dark side.
26. Luke recovers in the medical center and both he and Leia plan how to free Han from the hands of Jabba the Hutt.
Tazo Return of the Jedi
27. C-3PO and R2-D2 are searching for the gangster Jabba the Hutt.
28. Jabba the Hutt lives in a desert palace on the planet Tatooine
29. Princess Leia brings Han back to life, but they are caught by Jabba the Hutt.
30. Lando regains his good name and fights Jabba the Hutt to save the lives of Princess Leia, Luka, and Han.
31. Han and Chewbacca attend a briefing given by Admiral Ackbar regarding the final attack on the Second Death Star.
32. On the planet Endor, Leia and Luke are spotted by a helicopter patrol and try to keep the Imperial force base from being alerted.
33. Princess Leia falls and is helped by an Ewok with the graceful name of Wicket W-Warrick.
34. Luke, Han, C-3PO and Chewbacca are intercepted by the Ewoks, but are released because they consider C-3PO to be endowed with supernatural powers.
35. Han falls into a trap while commanding an attack on the Imperial Commando base on Endor.
36. Meanwhile, Luke must meet Darth Vader to complete his training.
37-38. Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine try to drag Luke to the Dark Side of the Force, but Luke must win the ultimate victory in a duel for his life with his father to become a true Jedi Knight.
39. The Millennium Falcon piloted by Lando Calrissian leads the attack on the Death Star.
Tazos Special Edition
40. Star Wars. The Empire’s Desert Commandos on Jewbaoki search for C-3Po and R2-D2.
41. The Empire Counterattacks. A vampire beast in its ice cave on the planet Hoth.
42. Star Wars. Han tries to negotiate with Jabba the Hutt over money he owes him.
43. Return of the Jedi. Dancers Rystall, Greeata and Lyn Me at Jabba’s palace.
44. The Empire Strikes Back. Darth Vader in a carbonite hibernation chamber.
45. The Empire Strikes Back. Han is being prepared for freezing in carbonite.
46. The Empire Strikes Back. Luke escapes an attack by At-At walking machines.
47. Return of the Jedi. Jabba the Hutt’s mascot rancor is defeated by Luke.
48. Return of the Jedi. Leia kills Jabba the Hutt. Luke and Leia escape from the gunship.
49. Return of the Jedi. B-wing fighters participate in the final battle above the second Death Star.
50. Special Tazo Trilogy